This will take you to the Client Details screen, where you can edit the required Client Details.
You will notice that there are several key tabs, which we will cover in detail.
An example is editing an Admin UI Client:
You will observe the tabs available to edit are Details, Resources, Application URLs and Advanced.
On the Details tab, there is a display of the following:
- Client ID - Readonly display of the Unique identifier
- Display Name - Application name that will be seen on Consent Screens
- Display URL - Application URL that will be seen on Consent Screens
- Logo URL - Application Logo that will be seen on Consent Screens. Note - must be HTTPS
- Description - Application description for use within AdminUI
- Status - The status of the Client (e.g. Disabled/Enabled)
There is the option to Save the updated changes, or to Delete the Client, which will be covered in more detail later.