We're pleased to announce the release of AdminUI 2.1.2. This minor release includes some minor bug fixes and UX improvements.
Features & Bug Fixes
- Replaced CDN usage with locally-hosted libraries.
- Adding multiple protected resources and scopes no longer retains data across creation screens
- Fixed an issue where only the top protected resource scope could be edited
- Added missing translations
- Client creation now correctly uses scopes instead of resources
- Improved resiliency of silent refresh
- Fixed UserSettings endpoints erroring when a user had missing required claims
If you are an existing customer and wish to get your free upgrade of AdminUI 2.1.2 please contact: email@example.com