We are happy to release our latest version of AdminUI including 3 new client wizards, a new installer, inbuilt documentation and much more. Driven by community feedback we have also improved the accessibility of the product and fixed some of those annoying bugs.
Please be aware that this version changes how database migrations are performed in AdminUI, offering a simpler, more secure approach going forward. You can read more about this in our documentation.
Read a full list of features below:
- PKCE Spa client wizard and configuration
- WS-Federation Rely Party wizard and configuration. Docs
- SAML Service provider wizard and configuration. Docs
- New installer with optional IdentityServer4 quickstart example. Docs
- Upgraded AdminUI’s authorization flow with PKCE
- Documentation is now bundled with the Application to enable offline use
- Improved accessibility support
- UI improvements:
- Implementation of a sticky content header bar
- New Client Wizard start screen, with new descriptions and summaries
- Implementation of consistent UI and UX patterns and content
- Fixed Silent refresh causing unauthorized callback
- Fixed login redirect causing 404 when running on a virtual path
- Added missing translations
- Fixed Password reset button disappearing upon refresh
Haven't trialled AdminUI before? Sign up here to get your free trial.
Already have AdminUI installed and want the latest version? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org